DPU4045 - Quickly and reliably to the destination
- The new center pole reduces hand-arm vibration (HAV) to a minimum and therefore offers a high level of comfort at full compaction performance. No restriction for operation time and no documentation effort.
- A dead man function prevents the operator from being trapped between the equipment and an object when working in reverse.
- All maintenance points are quickly and easily accessible. Extensive comfort functions: low oil shutdown, self-tightening V-belt, maintenance-free alternator, pull-out external jump-start connection accessible from outside.
- A large dimensioned Yanmar diesel engine offers sufficient power reserves. It ensures efficiency and long service life.
- New positioning of the operator's controls in a sturdy housing — better protection against dirt and damage.
Very low hand-arm vibration (HAV)
The specially designed center pole from Wacker Neuson generates very low hand-arm vibration (HAV) below 2.5 m/s².
This allows for continuous operation all day long without impairment and without hazard to the end user.All documentation requirements are omitted if an operator only works with equipment that has acceleration values below 2.5 m/s².
Intuitive control handle design
The speed is regulated and the travel direction is changed through the forward and backward movement of the handle.
The control panel
Jump start pin
| Low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) |
Low hand-arm vibrations (HAV) are essential, especially during long-time application. Our reversible vibratory plates can be used without a time restriction,largely even without a documentation requirement.
| Transport in no time |
Whether on the job site or in a vehicle: Sophisticated details make transporting the vibratory plates convenient and easy.
| Diesel or gasoline drive system |
High power reserves and a long service life characterize the engines of all of the models, and they are optionally available as a gasoline or diesel drive system.
| Integrated operator comfort |
All of the Wacker Neuson models can be comfortably operated for particularly pleasant work.