ET24 - The allrounder of its class
- Increased forces of up to 30% and an optimized cooling concept are setting standards in operation
- Spacious, flexible and comfortable cabin with all-round visibility
- Optimally configurable for individual requirements by numerous options
- The innovative Vertical Digging System (VDS) compensates up to 27% inclination and thus provides an upright sitting position when working on slopes.
Concentrated power with lower weight
- The ET24 combines the advantages of the lighter weight classes with the performance data of the 2.5 ton class. As a result, it has more lifting power combined with low weight and compact dimensions. This makes it strong and flexible for transportation and changing positions.
- High digging and pulling forces increase the productivity of the machine and save time simultaneously.
- The powerful drive in combination with the intelligent cooling concept enables efficient work cycles, even at high ambient temperatures.
Steering and having your hands free at the same time
- With the hydraulically pre-controlled accelerator pedals, the excavator can be controlled precisely with the feet. The hands remain free and can be used, for example, to control the lifting arm at the same time.
Comfort meets all-round visibility
- Thanks to the spacious cabin design concept, the driver has sufficient head and legroom. The ergonomic and individually adjustable seat also makes working less tiring.
- Easy entry and exit thanks to the large entry width.
- With the colour-coded toggle switches in the cabin, the excavator can be operated quickly and intuitively.
- The all-round view in the cabin is additionally supplemented by a roof window. The operator has a good view of all processes above his head and can react more quickly in the event of danger.
Two-part windscreen – flexible adaptation to changing condition
The front screen of the ET24 can be individually adapted to any situation. Any position between fully open and closed is possible:
- Closed: protection in bad weather conditions.
- Open: ventilated cabin and direct communication with the surroundings
- The lower windscreen can be slid under the cabin roof together with the upper windscreen. This protects both panes and prevents their loss.
Large selection of options
A wide range of options is available for the ET24. The excavator can be configured according to the customer's requirements.
- up to 4 additional control circuits
- automatic speed control
- two door cabin
- overload warning device
- proportional control of auxiliary hydraulics with flow rate regulation
Convenient working - even on the slope
The continuously variable VDS (Vertical Digging System) upper carriage tilting system compensates for inclines of up to 27 % and makes vertical digging on slopes possible. This not only saves time and excavation, but the operator also works in a more ergonomic position.
Transportation - quick and easy
- Due its compact dimensions and low weight, the ET24 is easily transported on a car trailer.
- Two lifting eyes on the cabin roof for easy lifting and loading of the excavator.
Telescopic undercarriage - ideal combination of stability and compact dimensions
- The optional telescoping undercarriage width from 990 to 1300 mm with folding dozer blade is ideal for operations in confined spaces.
- Stabilizers fitted to the telescopic trolley ensure a stable standing position with maximum trolley width. The wider chassis makes the machine more stable and safe.
- With the narrowest chassis width, the ET24 fits easily through narrow passages, such as doors and easily reaches places of operation that are difficult to access.
Maintenance made easy
- Tiltable seat console
- Wide opening engine hood
- Detachable side covers
- Optimally positioned grease nipples
- Significant time and cost savings
Intelligent features for more safety and longer service life
- The standard load-holding valve prevents damage caused by the lifting arm lowering itself.
- The raised and specially shaped bumper without corners protects the machine in case of collisions.
- Overload valves with hose rupture protection offer more safety when lifting loads.
- High thermal resistance for full-load work at temperatures of up to 45 degrees, for more independence from the weather.